Families love the convenience of online middle schools. Students can learn any time, anywhere through web-based classrooms available live and on demand. No more dropping the kids off during rush hour. No more waiting for the bus in the rain.
Middle School (5-8)
Traditional schools aren’t the only way to prepare for high school. Online middle schools can prepare students for high school coursework, but with more flexibility than traditional classrooms. We’ve researched schools across the nation to deliver detailed, school-specific information that will help families find a program to fit their needs.
- Agora Cyber Charter School K - 12th Wayne, PA Tuition Free Both Public
- Alaska Virtual Academy K - 8th Wrangell, AK Tuition Free Both Public
- Arizona Connections Academy K - 12th Mesa, AZ Tuition Free Both Public
- Arizona Virtual Academy K - 12th Phoenix, AZ Tuition Free On-Demand Public
- Arkansas Virtual Academy K - 8th Little Rock, AR Tuition Free Both Public
- California Virtual Academies K - 12th Simi Valley, CA Tuition Free Both Public
- Campbell County Virtual School K - 6th Gillette, WY Tuition Free Both Public
- CAPCS Online K - 8th Washington, DC Tuition Free Both Public
- Capistrano Connections Academy K - 12th Aliso Viejo, CA Tuition Free On-Demand Public
- Central California Connections Academy K - 12th Visalia, CA Tuition Varies On-Demand Public
- Q&A: I’m considering allowing my high school student to attend online school, but I'm concerned if cheating is an issue.
- Q&A: My child has been attending online schooling for the past year. How can I make the transition back to public school easy for my child?
- Q&A: What is the most common reason students might struggle with online schooling?
- Q&A: How will online school work for my child since both his father and I work full time?
- Q&A: How do I know if my son is learning in his third-grade online classroom?