Every student is unique. Online high schools help personalize the learning process. They provide a much-needed alternative to the one-size-fits-all classroom model. Get access to the best instruction and technology today.
Trying to find an online high school that will fit your student’s needs? Our staff has put together a list of school profiles that goes beyond basic information to deliver school stats you can compare to make an informed decision. Don't dig through hundreds of websites, our report cards put online high schools across the nation at your fingertips.
- Q&A: I’m considering allowing my high school student to attend online school, but I'm concerned if cheating is an issue.
- Q&A: My child has been attending online schooling for the past year. How can I make the transition back to public school easy for my child?
- Q&A: What is the most common reason students might struggle with online schooling?
- Q&A: How will online school work for my child since both his father and I work full time?
- Q&A: How do I know if my son is learning in his third-grade online classroom?