Raising our children is inherently hectic. Online elementary schools can make the process a little easier. Your students can learn where they want, when they want—in dynamic classrooms taught by experienced professionals.
Elementary School (K-4)
Looking for facts and figures about a specific online elementary school? Check out these report cards. Our staff researched schools across the nation to put details about each school’s offerings and track record at your fingertips.
- Agora Cyber Charter School K - 12th Wayne, PA Tuition Free Both Public
- Alaska Virtual Academy K - 8th Wrangell, AK Tuition Free Both Public
- Arizona Connections Academy K - 12th Mesa, AZ Tuition Free Both Public
- Arizona Virtual Academy K - 12th Phoenix, AZ Tuition Free On-Demand Public
- Arkansas Virtual Academy K - 8th Little Rock, AR Tuition Free Both Public
- California Virtual Academies K - 12th Simi Valley, CA Tuition Free Both Public
- Campbell County Virtual School K - 6th Gillette, WY Tuition Free Both Public
- CAPCS Online K - 8th Washington, DC Tuition Free Both Public
- Capistrano Connections Academy K - 12th Aliso Viejo, CA Tuition Free On-Demand Public
- Central California Connections Academy K - 12th Visalia, CA Tuition Varies On-Demand Public
- Q&A: I’m considering allowing my high school student to attend online school, but I'm concerned if cheating is an issue.
- Q&A: My child has been attending online schooling for the past year. How can I make the transition back to public school easy for my child?
- Q&A: What is the most common reason students might struggle with online schooling?
- Q&A: How will online school work for my child since both his father and I work full time?
- Q&A: How do I know if my son is learning in his third-grade online classroom?